CONFERENCE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
• Enrollment for this conference is limited in order to provide the best possible learning environment. Early registration is advised.
If postmarked by December 11, 2012
If postmarked after December 11, 2012
|Residents, Nurses, PAs & All Others
• Tuition includes continuing education certification, extensive conference syllabus, break refreshments, and group reception. The group reception is for faculty, registrants and their guests.
• Tuition may be paid by check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
• Register on-line at www.symposiamedicus.org or by using the form in this brochure.
• Telephone registrations can be made Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm (Pacific Time), by calling (925) 969-1789 or (800) 327-3161. Registrations can also be faxed to (925) 969-1795.
• If paying by check, make payable and send with registration form to Symposia Medicus, 399 Taylor Blvd., Suite 201, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523-2287.
• Conference registration will be confirmed via email and more information on travel, hotel, and activities will be sent.
• This conference meets the requirements for CE tax deductibility; however, we suggest you consult your financial authority for more information.
• For additional conference or lodging information, call Symposia Medicus at (800) 327-3161 or (925) 969-1789, or visit our website at www.symposiamedicus.org
• For information on air reservations and ticketing assistance, you may either call your travel agent or the airlines direct. Please see the Airline Travel Information portion of this brochure for further information.
CONFERENCE LODGING INFORMATION
GROUP RATES INCLUDE DAILY BUFFET BREAKFAST
Group Rates have been arranged at the Big Sky Resort. These rates will also be available three days before and three days after the conference, based on availability, if you wish to extend your stay.
Two nights’ deposit (room rate only) must accompany your reservation. The balance of your lodging, hotel fees as stated below, and all incidental charges are due to the hotel. The hotel accepts most major credit cards.
You can receive these rates by reserving the following ways:
• On-line at our website, www.symposiamedicus.org; OR
• Call Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm (Pacific Time), (925) 969-1789 or (800) 327-3161; OR
• Fax form with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express to (925) 969-1795; OR
• By mail, make check payable to Symposia Medicus and send with registration form to 399 Taylor Blvd., Suite 201, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523-2287.
Please note that our block of rooms is limited and on a first come, first served basis. PLEASE RESERVE EARLY as rooms may sell out and/or room rates may increase.
GROUP RATES INCLUDE DAILY BUFFET BREAKFAST
Big Sky Resort is a full-service resort with several restaurants, heated indoor/outdoor pools, several hot tubs, steam room, sauna, and spa.
|TYPE OF ROOM
|Huntley First Class (Room)
(Main Lodge – contains conference center & spa).
|$262/night (additional people over two, add $25/person per night)
||Rooms have two queen size beds, mini refrigerator, TV, one bathroom, wet bar,
coffeemaker, iron & ironing board, and blow dryer.
Shoshone Building: Attached to the Huntley Lodge & Conference Center
Most rooms face Lone Mountain or Andesite Mountain
|Shoshone 1-Bedroom Suite
||$413/night (additional people over two, add $25/person per night)
||Has a private bedroom with one queen bed, 1-3/4 bathrooms, Murphy bed and double over two, add sleeper sofa in living room, fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace and a small balcony.
|Shoshone Loft Suite
||$574/night (additional people over two, add $25/person per night)
||Downstairs of Loft Suite is the same as 1-Bedroom suite (no Murphy bed). Open spiral staircase goes up to loft. Has a queen or two beds in the loft with a bathroom.
Euro-western luxury hotel adjacent to the Mountain Village
A two-minute walk to the Conference Center
||Has a queen size pull-down Murphy bed, kitchen, dining room and private bath.
||$361/night (additional people over two, add $25/person per night)
||Has 2 queen size beds, wet bar and private bath.
|*Summit 1-Bedroom Suite
||$570/night (additional people over two, add $25/person per night)
||Has one or two queen beds, one sleeper sofa, full kitchen, dining area and two bathrooms.
|*Summit 2-Bedroom Suite
||$719/night (additional people over two, add $25/person per night)
||Has one queen bed in one bedroom, one king or two queen beds in second bedroom, and queen size sleeper sofa in living room; three bathrooms, full kitchen and fireplace. More bedding options are available.
Big Sky Resort’s newest section in the heart of the Mountain Village
Located between the Summit and Shoshone buildings
|*Village Center Studio
||Has queen size pull-down Murphy bed, microwave, coffeemaker, small refrigerator & dishwasher, and one bathroom.
|*Village 1-Bedroom Suite
||$544/night (additional people over two, add $25/person per night)
||Has queen bed in private bedroom, one sofa sleeper in living room, two bathrooms,
over two, add and a full kitchen.
*Summit and Village units are VERY limited. Please reserve early. Condos and larger suites may be available. Please contact Symposia Medicus at (925) 969-1789.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Above Group Rates do not include the following (subject to change):
• - 7% state accommodation tax
• - 7% resort service fee
• - 3% resort tax
• - Meals (unless otherwise stated)
• - Nor gratuities
• Maximum occupancy in rooms cannot be exceeded
• Children 10 and under stay free in room with adult with existing bedding (includes complimentary buffet breakfast)
• See above for additional person charges, over 10 years old (listed under room rates)
• Cribs and rollaways are available at $10 per night (subject to availability)
• The Big Sky Resort is a smoke-free environment
• Check-in time for all units is 5pm. Check-out time is 10am for the Shoshone, Summit & Village buildings, and Noon for the Huntley Lodge.
• Conference cancellations must be confirmed in writing and a 10% of paid tuition processing fee will be assessed. No refunds will be made if cancellation is postmarked after January 15, 2013; however, tuition, less 10% processing fee may be applied to a future Symposia Medicus conference.
• Per our hotel contract, hotel reservation cancellations must be made in writing to Symposia Medicus and you will receive a full refund if postmarked by December 18, 2012. Between December 19, 2012 and January 15, 2013, one night’s deposit is forfeited. After January 15, 2013, no hotel refunds can be made.
• All cancellations must be made in writing and postmarked by the dates stated above.
• In the unlikely event of conference cancellation by Symposia Medicus, full tuition and, if reservation was made with Symposia Medicus, hotel deposit refunds will be made. Symposia Medicus will not be responsible for refunding travel or any other expenses.
AIR TRAVEL INFORMATION
You will be flying into Bozeman, Montana, which is approximately one hour from the resort.
Symposia Medicus has arranged for discount fares with Alaska and Delta airlines for this conference. Reservations can be made either through your travel agency or through the airlines Convention Desk at the website or numbers listed below.
In order to receive the discounted rate, you or your travel agent must refer to the Symposia Medicus Group ID number listed below.
|Alaska Airlines Convention Desk:
||For discounts on Alaska Airlines flights, please book online at www.alaskaair.com and insert ECMU47 into the e-certificate code box. For questions, please call the Alaska Airlines Convention Desk at (800) 445-4435.
|Delta Airlines Convention Desk:
||For discounts on Delta Airlines flights, please book online at www.delta.com and click the box “from Airport” and another page will appear. At the bottom of that page, click the link “Meeting Event Code” and insert NME7E. For questions, please call the Delta Airlines Convention Desk at (800) 328-1111.
CAR RENTAL DISCOUNT
Symposia Medicus has arranged conference discounts with AVIS and Budget Car Rentals. Reservations can be made by phone; please refer to the conference code and the conference/airport location when making your reservations. Please see below:
||AWD # B766625
||BCD # U076767